Sunday, January 18, 2015

My 2nd Diving Experience


my 'selfie' underwater picture

Seems everyone has enjoyed their first dive so our group has decided that we will go diving again on the next day which is Christmas day. One of the reasons we agreed is because we want to see more corals and fishes. Corals and fishes around the diving resort are few.


This time our dive masters brought us to Lusong Island where Lusong gunboat is located. It is just 10 minutes boat ride away from Chindonan resort.

Before we started we had a brief orientation of what we learned from the previous day. Our equipment were the same so no need to choose again.

putting weights on - I feel giddy whenever our dive master is around :D
putting the tank on

Unlike the previous day, I didn't have a single problem anymore. I even did the spitting thing to avoid my mask to be blurred by moist. I even managed to equalized easily.



The moment I sunk I started chasing the fishes. Our dive master guided us going to the ship wrecked. It was just too bad that my waterproof camera malfunctioned. Sometimes it works, sometime it's not working so I don't have pictures of beautiful marine life.



The Lusong gunboat wreck is one of the popular dive sites in Coron. It is good for beginners like us. Its depth is 5 - 15 meters (15 - 50 feet). Going inside the wreck is possible but we are not allowed because we are beginners only.

Lusong gunboat shipwreck
 The Lusong gunboat wreck is nicely covered with soft and hard corals and there's lot of marine life surrounding it.




 Like the previous day, time flies without knowing it. It was magical under water.




No comments:

Post a Comment